The Skyline Local tour
Ever dreamt of riding a motorcycle down the iconic Highway 1 coastal road? How about sharing the road and stories with local Californian riders while you're at it? This iconic Californian moto ride is a local classic, with breathtaking views, thrilling mountain twisties under redwood trees, and stories shared with other motorcyclists we will meet at biker stops.
* Ride with Native Moto founders Jen & Saf (leading tours since 2013)
* Ride the famous Skyline Boulevard road and the iconic Pacific Highway 1
* Lunch at the legendary California biker stop, Alice's Restaurant
* Ride with and meet local Californian riders
* Coffee stop at the picturesque town of Pescadero
* Stops at San Gregorio beach, and Devil's Slide scenic byway
* Duration : 6-7 hours
* Mileage: 80 - 120 miles
* Terrain: 100% asphalt
* Start & Finish: San Francisco
* Moto license required
* Motorcycle Rental & Gear: You also have the choice or bringing your own motorcycle or renting with us (starting at $99/day). Whether you want a BMW, a Honda, a Ducati, or a Harley Davidson, we can help you secure your ideal bike to go along with your California dream ride. Simply let us know in the reservation form.
- Guided tour
- Cool ‘ride native’ gear
- Coffee / Tea / Water
- Road tolls
- Moto rental : we provide a wide choice of bikes through our partner
- Add-on gear rental : helmets, jackets, and gloves
- 2+ years of riding experience + a valid motorcycle license required
- Be comfortable riding the speed limit on highways and twisty mountain roads
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No riders or passengers that are feeling ill
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
What do I need to bring?
- Sturdy boots with ankle protection
- An extra thin layer of clothing (for sudden temperature changes)
- Ear plugs (we carry extra if you need)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 15 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before the event
Booking in advance
$280 for a single rider
Know before you go
I ride with Jen and Saf around the Bay Area and truly enjoy it. They know all the roads and make it a fun and safe ride to places even those of us in the area don’t always know. Highly recommended for locals and those from out of the area needing a bike to ride and a couple of great tour guides to make it a great experience.
Alla fine di un bellissimo viaggio a San Francisco avevo un grandissimo desiderio di fare un tour in moto. Per fortuna trovato Jen e Saf dell organizatione " ridenative " nell internet. Abbiamo fatto un giro meraviglioso tra bosci e costiera della california. Mi sono divertito tantissimo con una compania abbastanza piacevole. Ringrazia molto a gruppo Ridenative !!!
Excellente équipe de motards locaux qui m’ont fait découvrir la belle nature californienne le temps d’une journée inoubliable.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh